A charmingly converted old cow barn on two levels with spacious accommodation in beautiful PowerstockI'd like to book online now
Peaceful, Comfortable Facilities.
A charmingly converted old cow barn on two levels with spacious accommodation in beautiful Powerstock, one of the prettiest villages in gorgeous West Dorset. This area boasts wonderful countryside, a dramatic coastline, interesting towns and villages and good food. Ideal for that special break away with something for everyone whether it be peace and quiet, wonderful walking, Jurassic beaches or historic houses and gardens. The Barn is beautifully furnished throughout.
The BARN offers
- Elegant and comfortable large bedroom on first floor – twin beds, can be made up as a double on request
- Separate sitting area with TV (Freeview) and DVD, plenty of books and board games
- Ground floor dining/sitting room with kitchenette equipped for two with
o Small fridge
o Countertop oven/grill/microwave
o Separate one ring induction hob
- Ground floor bathroom, bath with spray attachment – no walk-in shower
- Separate WC
- Exclusive garden area equipped with chairs, table and bench
- Travel cot/high chair available for baby. No stairgate
Electricity, heating, bed linen, towels.
Use of washing machine in farmhouse if required.
Welcome pack: tea, coffee, butter, milk, bread, muesli
Minimum stay three nights
Whole weeks start Fridays
Arrival after 5pm – Departure 9.00am